How to add news blog posts
1. Click on the “News” blog page in the page navigation panel on left
2. Click the + at top left to add new post
3. Add a post title
4. Hover over the text field - when the half-circle/arrow appears, left-click to add a new content block
5. Choose the picture content block
6. Upload desired picture
7. Click “Apply”
8. Hover over the bottom of the picture block - when the half-circle/arrow appears, left-click to add a new content block
9. Choose the text content block
10. Add in blog post content as desired
11. If a custom thumbnail image is desired, at top of post window, click on “Options” and add a new thumbnail image (this is what is displayed when blog post is shared on social media).
12. At top of window, click on “Options” and choose an author. By default, “Good Shepherd” is selected. (May add new authors via the main menu)
13. To publish the post, click on the word “Draft” at bottom right of the post window and choose “Published”
14. Click on the date to change the published date. The date will default to current date/time.
Important Note: The single latest news blog post will appear on the home page banner
If you wish for this post to appear on the main page area just under the banner, you must click on “Options” within the post window and select “Featured Post”. Only the most recent Featured Posts appear on the main page under the main banner.